Wednesday, October 17, 2007

RTP Sports Camps - A Coaches Story!

It was 2001 and I had wanted to run my ain Sports Camps for a few years. I was one of those difficult workers that never acquires any compensation. Always volunteering as a manager and working at encampments and never seeing a cent. So I decided to take a risk.

I retrieve very clearly as I sat on the sofa in my office. I had this great thought about running a young person encampment but I did not even cognize what to call it. So, as I sat in deep thought, I looked over to a box that once held a VCR. It said on the box that the videocassette recorder was READY TO PLAY. So, in a little minute of brilliance, I thought, "Hey, that would do a great name for my camp!"

That is where it all began for my RTP Vision. In my business office looking at an old videocassette recorder box. Of course of study a few old age have got passed. The expression have changed. But not the vision hydrogen as not. The Game program had not changed at all. RTP Sports Camp is still about rewarding difficult workers!

After four old age of running my ain basketball game encampment under the RTP umbrella, I had people come up up to me and inquire me to run an event in their community. Of course of study I wanted to but it was impossible to be in two, or three, or four topographic points at once.

So here come ups another brainsick idea. Why don't I see if I can acquire some people to run the encampment for me in different communities? So I called some brothers I played with in college and they said yes!

And they loved it!

Today, work force and adult female are using the RTP doctrines to run their ain camps. They are making other income doing something they love. Pretty great huh?

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home